BERRIMA DISTRICT MUSEUM
Market Place, Berrima NSW
· Located at the western end of Market Place, Berrima, facing Bryan Street.
· Ample parking outside the museum in both Market Place and Bryan Street.
· Public toilets and picnic areas located opposite the museum.
· Museum gardens and grounds are well maintained.
· Entry is via a short ramp to the front verandah.
· The verandah can accommodate school bags and backpacks.
· A minimum of two museum volunteers hosts each visit.
· An accessible building accommodating wheelchairs and walking frames.
· The interior is on one level.
· Spacious exhibition rooms.
· Visitor chairs strategically placed in the museum.
· All rooms are well lit.
· Central heating in cooler months.
· Air conditioning in warmer months.
· Landline telephone.
· Monitored security system.
· Smoke detectors.
· Fire hose reels located outside at the eastern and western ends of the building.
· Fire extinguishers located throughout the building.
· Emergency lighting.
· Illuminated emergency exit signs.
· Floors are polished boards or carpet.
· Most objects on display are secured in locked display cabinets.
· The building can accommodate up to fifty children at one time, divided into groups.
· Full public liability insurance.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Group bookings at any time are essential.
Berrima District Museum Tel: 02 4877 1130.
Operated by Berrima District Historical & Family History Society Inc.